Saturday fun day to raise awareness about child abuse
Area families can enjoy free face-painting, a football clinic and other activities Saturday during a fun day at Providence Baptist Church.
The fun day is sponsored by a team of Mecklenburg County agencies focused on raising awareness about child abuse during Child Abuse and Prevention month in April.
Activities begin at 11 a.m. and will last until 2 p.m. at the church at 4921 Randolph Road in Charlotte.
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein