Saturday fun day to raise awareness about child abuse
Area families can enjoy free face-painting, a football clinic and other activities Saturday during a fun day at Providence Baptist Church.
The fun day is sponsored by a team of Mecklenburg County agencies focused on raising awareness about child abuse during Child Abuse and Prevention month in April.
Activities begin at 11 a.m. and will last until 2 p.m. at the church at 4921 Randolph Road in Charlotte.
- 03:38 Overconfident? Dem optimism surges as midterms approach
- 03:38 Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- 02:55 Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 02:55 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 02:13 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 22:55 Ted Cruz and Beto OâRourke take plenty of shots in first debate
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings