Save Our Schools responds to Ducey allies' big-money education ad blitz with $25 video
CLOSE Everything you need to know about the Empowerment Scholarship Account program in Arizona.
A coalition of parents and public-education advocates from Save Our Schools Arizona are answering a six-figure ad blitz from some of Arizona's most influential political players with a $25 push of a video on social media.
Since Feb. 5, the video has had been viewed about 12,500 times, has been shared 160 times and has had about 4,500 impressions on Twitter, the group says. That's far fewer people than likely have seen or heard the big-money ad, but the group wanted to respond to its claims and... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...