School threats: Here's a look at 16 we've reported on at Arizona schools since Parkland shooting
In the two weeks since the horrific mass shooting at a high school in Parkland, Florida, azcentral.com has reported on 16 separate threat incidents at schools in Arizona, most in the Phoenix area.
A 17th incident reported on azcentral.com involved a threat against a Phoenix church.
At least one other incident, which was not reported previously on azcentral.com, occurred Feb. 20 at Cholla High Magnet School in Tucson and was not found to be viable, although parents were notified.
MORE: Gilbert, San Tan Valley, Mesa students walk out for 17 killed in Florida
Most of the school incidents... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler