School threats: Here's a look at 16 we've reported on at Arizona schools since Parkland shooting
In the two weeks since the horrific mass shooting at a high school in Parkland, Florida, azcentral.com has reported on 16 separate threat incidents at schools in Arizona, most in the Phoenix area.
A 17th incident reported on azcentral.com involved a threat against a Phoenix church.
At least one other incident, which was not reported previously on azcentral.com, occurred Feb. 20 at Cholla High Magnet School in Tucson and was not found to be viable, although parents were notified.
MORE: Gilbert, San Tan Valley, Mesa students walk out for 17 killed in Florida
Most of the school incidents... read more
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...