Scott reappoints expressway chief Ketcham
Gov. Rick Scott on Thursday reappointed attorney Walter Ketcham to the Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority.
Ketcham, 64, of Orlando, has served on the Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority since 2009. He is the current chairman of the board.
Ketcham was reappointed for a term that began Thursday and will end Jan. 3, 2017.
Photos: 2013 Food Truck Wars read more
- 21:03 Running world embraces Desiree Linden after Boston Marathon victory
- 20:21 Cardinals plan to exercise fifth-year option for left tackle D.J....
- 19:54 Texas agriculture commissioner errs in interpreting barbecue bill,...
- 19:23 Arizona Cardinals have urgent need for wide receivers behind Larry...
- 18:19 NFL draft: 2018 quarterback class not measuring up to 1983 comparisons
- 17:54 Pence to name Kellogg as national security adviser
- 17:52 Diamondbacks left-hander Patrick Corbin named National League...
- 17:52 ASU NFL draft preview: The intriguing case of Kalen Ballage
- 17:52 Perry's Chubba Purdy stops at-bat to honor national anthem from...
- 16:56 Phoenix Suns have talked to Jason Kidd, Vinny Del Negro about...