Scott reappoints expressway chief Ketcham
Gov. Rick Scott on Thursday reappointed attorney Walter Ketcham to the Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority.
Ketcham, 64, of Orlando, has served on the Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority since 2009. He is the current chairman of the board.
Ketcham was reappointed for a term that began Thursday and will end Jan. 3, 2017.
Photos: 2013 Food Truck Wars read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt