Scottsdale car show adds exotic motorcycles
The ninth annual Scuderia Southwest Festival of Speed will add motorcycles to its lineup of classic and exotic vehicles from the likes of Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Aston Martin and McLaren.
For the first time in the car show’s history, exotic motorcycles like Ducati and MV Augusta will be on display. You will also see such priceless vehicles as a Gulf Mirage GT40, which roared in races like the Daytona and LeMans 24 Hours, and a race-winning 1985 Lola Mario Andretti Indy car.
The event is sponsored by collector-car auction company Russo & Steele and benefits Phoenix Children’s... read more
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices