Scottsdale school board responds to AZ Attorney General's lawsuit and names acting leader
Construction at Hohokam Elementary School and on another project are at a standstill after the Arizona Attorney General’s Office filed a lawsuit last week alleging the Scottsdale Unified School District illegally awarded construction contracts for renovation work at two schools.
The school board voted Tuesday to stop Hohokam construction, but is working with the AG's Office to continue at least some of the work at Cheyenne Traditional Elementary School, the other school mentioned in the suit.
The board directed the district's attorneys to work toward an agreement with the AG's Office. The... read more
- 13:39 Memphis basketball expected to announce Penny Hardaway's hiring on...
- 13:35 Trump bans US use of Venezuelan cryptocurrency
- 13:17 MLB unveils special uniforms for Jackie Robinson Day, Memorial Day,...
- 12:39 Valley Vista's Taylor Chavez named Gatorade Arizona Girls...
- 11:59 Neighbor on bond with Cardinals' Justin Pugh: 'Without him, I’d...
- 11:37 White House names deputy chief for policy
- 11:09 Arizona's best high school baseball programs: Hamilton still rising
- 10:56 Suns promotional calendar: Diamondbacks Night vs. Pistons on...
- 09:52 Why Titans should — and should not — sign Ndamukong Suh
- 08:12 Michigan State's Tom Izzo says he'll return: 'I've never run from...