Scottsdale schools' review of ex-CFO shows conflicts of interest
CLOSE Scottsdale resident Dan Drake responds to Scottsdale Unified School District's conflict-of-interest investigation.
The Scottsdale Unified School District's internal investigation into its recently departed chief financial officer turned up conflicts of interest that violate state law and district policy, according to an outside attorney hired to conduct the review.
Attorney Susan Segal said she will submit her findings to the Arizona Attorney General's Office, which is conducting its own investigation into the district's use of outside contractors.
Laura Smith, who served as the... read more
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...
- 22:47 Trump endorses Romney for Senate bid in Utah
- 22:43 Here's 5 performances of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' worse than...
- 21:45 Arizona has no official state dinosaur, so an 11-year-old proposed...
- 20:34 2 shot dead inside Phoenix residence; no arrests made
- 18:51 Giancarlo Stanton, Aaron Judge take their first cuts together this...
- 18:51 Arizona Coyotes goaltender Antti Raanta named NHL star of the week
- 18:37 Diamondbacks sign outfielder Jarrod Dyson
- 17:52 Man shot dead by off-duty officer at Scottsdale mall pointed gun at...