Scottsdale schools' review of ex-CFO shows conflicts of interest
CLOSE Scottsdale resident Dan Drake responds to Scottsdale Unified School District's conflict-of-interest investigation.
The Scottsdale Unified School District's internal investigation into its recently departed chief financial officer turned up conflicts of interest that violate state law and district policy, according to an outside attorney hired to conduct the review.
Attorney Susan Segal said she will submit her findings to the Arizona Attorney General's Office, which is conducting its own investigation into the district's use of outside contractors.
Laura Smith, who served as the... read more
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...