Sean Miller among college basketball's highest paid coaches in 2018
USA TODAY Sports released its annual salary database of Division I men's college basketball coaches on Wednesday and you don't have to go down far on the list to find Arizona Wildcats head coach Sean Miller.
Miller is the sixth highest-paid coach in college basketball this season with a total pay of $4,054,853 in 2018.
He is also the highest paid coach in the Pac-12.
According to USA TODAY Sports, Miller's compensation for this season includes more than $1,454,853 that represents the current value of the final portion of a complex longevity fund that has been vesting Miller for several... read more
- 19:22 Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are...
- 18:52 Arizona Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet to attend mother's funeral,...
- 18:45 Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan
- 18:35 Michigan State's golden opportunity for another national title is over
- 17:53 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 17:12 ASU women face Texas in NCAA Tournament second-round game in Austin
- 17:04 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 16:16 NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes...
- 15:59 Playoff-bound Predators keep winning, but still searching for ways...
- 15:19 South Korean diplomat says Kim has 'given his word' on nukes