Search is on for the best summit site for Trump, Kim
WASHINGTON (AP) — Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev chose Reykjavik, Iceland. Franklin Roosevelt, Winston Churchill and Josef Stalin huddled at Yalta. Dwight Eisenhower and Soviet leader Nikita Khruschev will always have Paris.
So where should President Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un meet up for the first face-to-face talks between a U.S. and North Korean president?
The Demilitarized Zone between North and South Korea is one possibility. Sweden has offered to help. And there's always neutral Geneva, Switzerland.
Someplace in Asia perhaps — such as Beijing — hasn't been ruled out. Nor, for... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...