Secret Service: Possible self-inflicted shot by White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Secret Service says a man shot himself outside the White House, and medical personnel are on the scene.
President Donald Trump is not at the White House — he's in Florida, but is set to return later Saturday.
BREAKING: Secret Service personnel are responding to reports of a person who allegedly suffered a self-inflicted gun shot wound along the north fence line of @WhiteHouse.
â U.S. Secret Service (@SecretService) March 3, 2018 The agency says in a Twitter post that there are no other reported injuries related to the incident.
The Secret Service tweeted about noon... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law