Sedona chiropractor, wife accused of drugging, having sex with 17-year-old
Officials arrested a Sedona chiropractor and his wife on suspicion of having sex with a 17-year-old girl, the Yavapai County Sheriff's Office said.
Detectives were notified in December 2016 that 60-year-old Douglas Gilbert and 41-year-old Kimberly Korba might have had sexual conduct with a minor, Sheriff's Office spokesman Dwight D'Evelyn said.
The couple operate a chiropractic office in the Village of Oak Creek and claim to treat patients for "emotional clearing," D'Evelyn said.
Investigators said the couple sought out and befriended a 17-year-old girl with "apparent... read more
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez