Sedona chiropractor, wife accused of drugging, having sex with 17-year-old
Officials arrested a Sedona chiropractor and his wife on suspicion of having sex with a 17-year-old girl, the Yavapai County Sheriff's Office said.
Detectives were notified in December 2016 that 60-year-old Douglas Gilbert and 41-year-old Kimberly Korba might have had sexual conduct with a minor, Sheriff's Office spokesman Dwight D'Evelyn said.
The couple operate a chiropractic office in the Village of Oak Creek and claim to treat patients for "emotional clearing," D'Evelyn said.
Investigators said the couple sought out and befriended a 17-year-old girl with "apparent... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...