Sefko: If I had to choose between between Spurs, OKC as Mavericks' playoff foe ...
Beat writer Eddie Sefko answered questions in a chat Tuesday. Here are some highlights.
Question: Do you see Portland bombing out all the way down to 7 or 8 giving Mavs the 6 seed against Rockets or Clippers? And between the 2 who is a better match up for the Mavs?
Eddie Sefko: Portland has ridden its horses pretty hard all season and they still have no experience at all, to speak of, in the playoffs. So they are vulnerable, yes. I don't think they'll fall past six, though. As for the Mavericks, if they finish seventh or eighth, there is no bargain either way. San Antonio has a 3-0 record... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt