Selection committee says Arizona Wildcats currently one of top 16 teams in country
Arizona managed to snag one of the tentative top 16 NCAA Tournament seeds that were announced Sunday, but the Wildcats may not want the path that comes with it.
In announcing an early reveal for the second straight season, the NCAA Tournament selection committee said the UA would be the West Region's No. 4 seed if the tournament began Sunday.
That scenario would put the Wildcats in a potential Sweet 16 matchup with West No. 1 pick Purdue, which smacked the Wildcats 89-64 in the Bahamas on Nov. 24 and won 19 straight games before losing at fellow Top 16 seeds Ohio State and Michigan State... read more
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez