Selection committee says Arizona Wildcats currently one of top 16 teams in country
Arizona managed to snag one of the tentative top 16 NCAA Tournament seeds that were announced Sunday, but the Wildcats may not want the path that comes with it.
In announcing an early reveal for the second straight season, the NCAA Tournament selection committee said the UA would be the West Region's No. 4 seed if the tournament began Sunday.
That scenario would put the Wildcats in a potential Sweet 16 matchup with West No. 1 pick Purdue, which smacked the Wildcats 89-64 in the Bahamas on Nov. 24 and won 19 straight games before losing at fellow Top 16 seeds Ohio State and Michigan State... read more
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest