Sell me Mrs. Rita? Iconic Tempe psychic's house for sale
Iconic psychic Mrs. Rita apparently didn’t see this one in the tarot cards. Her longtime downtown Tempe house is on the market for $2.9 million.
"Mrs. Rita" became famous when the Tempe band Gin Blossoms named a song after her in 1992. She has been renting the 1920s house for more than three decades.
The landmark site on University Drive just off Mill Avenue has already attracted several potential buyers, said Aaron Dutcher of MHG Commercial, who has the listing.
He said the property is zoned for commercial space and could sell before year end.
A nine-story luxury apartment... read more
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...