Sen. Jeff Flake condemns 'white supremacy' in tweet
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Graphic video: A bystander captures the moment a car slams into a crowd at a white nationalist protest in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Amid the chaos of the Charlottesville, Virginia, riots, which as of Saturday afternoon had left one civilian dead and many more injured, Arizona Republican Sen. Jeff Flake took to Twitter to condemn the violence.
“The #WhiteSupremacy in #Charlottesville does not reflect the values of the America I know,” Flake tweeted. “Hate and bigotry have no place in this country.”
The protests, which began Friday night, were being led by... read more
- 10:50 NFL power rankings: Getting in the Christmas spirit entering Week 15
- 10:35 Tom Brady: 'I've pretty much moved past' ugly loss to Dolphins
- 10:34 A Georgia mother battles opioids to win back her kids
- 10:34 Opioid crisis strains foster system as kids pried from homes
- 10:31 Herm Edwards' contract: 5 things to know about ASU head football...
- 10:24 4 of Arizona's tax credits could help you save thousands of dollars
- 10:24 Gilbert charter school fires teacher accused of sexual misconduct...
- 10:02 Former Arizona high school basketball players on college basketball...
- 09:57 Tom Brady: Patriots focused on putting ugly loss behind them fast
- 09:14 CEO Mary Barra: GM committed to 'harassment-free' workplace