Seton Hall basketball coaches Kevin Willard, Tony Bozzella to take on Takeru Kobayashi in hot-dog eating contest
College basketball coaches don't normally get heartburn until the season begins, but Seton Hall is getting a jump start on giving its coaches agita.
And it has nothing to do with the players.
RELATED: VIDEO: HOW TO EAT HOT DOGS LIKE KOBAYASHI
The Hall's men's and women's basketball coaches - Kevin Willard and Tony Bozzella, respectively - will take on competitive-eating legend Takeru Kobayashi in a hot-dog eating contest in South Orange Friday night.
"This is a tough contest for me. I don't heat hot dogs," Willard said of the gimmick, which will be televised live on Fox Sports 1... read more
- 18:32 US pulled multiple ways in Syria as Islamic State recedes
- 18:25 Science fiction writer Ursula K. Le Guin has died
- 18:24 Unlicensed Arizona contractor going to prison for remodeling scam
- 18:04 Turner press aide who conducted personal business on city time...
- 18:00 Arizona Cardinals coach Steve Wilks lauded as 'great leader' by...
- 18:00 Scottsdale Christian continues string of Phoenix-area high school...
- 17:43 Homeless Arizona man stored human head in campsite bucket,...
- 17:39 Cave Creek Cactus Shadows soccer team rallies around coach's...
- 17:16 Police confident of murder conviction despite failure to locate...
- 17:12 Libertarian Nicholas Sarwark running for Phoenix mayor