Seton Hall basketball coaches Kevin Willard, Tony Bozzella to take on Takeru Kobayashi in hot-dog eating contest
College basketball coaches don't normally get heartburn until the season begins, but Seton Hall is getting a jump start on giving its coaches agita.
And it has nothing to do with the players.
RELATED: VIDEO: HOW TO EAT HOT DOGS LIKE KOBAYASHI
The Hall's men's and women's basketball coaches - Kevin Willard and Tony Bozzella, respectively - will take on competitive-eating legend Takeru Kobayashi in a hot-dog eating contest in South Orange Friday night.
"This is a tough contest for me. I don't heat hot dogs," Willard said of the gimmick, which will be televised live on Fox Sports 1... read more
- 18:16 Trump donation first-quarter salary to education
- 17:29 Despite city protests, Texas Senate OKs new annexation limits
- 17:18 ASU police employees may have to pay school's legal fees after...
- 17:04 Former Tempe police chief files suit against city
- 17:00 Texas records first locally transmitted Zika case of the year
- 16:36 Rich Rodriguez: My-King Johnson's sexual orientation should 'not be...
- 16:30 Arizona basketball's Sean Miller preparing for Las Vegas, Spain
- 16:25 Eagles release Marcus Smith, Barbre; name Seumalo starter
- 16:17 City Council OKs $85K settlement with man shot in police raid
- 16:01 2017 Arizona high school football previews: Top 10 linebackers