Seton Hall basketball coaches Kevin Willard, Tony Bozzella to take on Takeru Kobayashi in hot-dog eating contest
College basketball coaches don't normally get heartburn until the season begins, but Seton Hall is getting a jump start on giving its coaches agita.
And it has nothing to do with the players.
RELATED: VIDEO: HOW TO EAT HOT DOGS LIKE KOBAYASHI
The Hall's men's and women's basketball coaches - Kevin Willard and Tony Bozzella, respectively - will take on competitive-eating legend Takeru Kobayashi in a hot-dog eating contest in South Orange Friday night.
"This is a tough contest for me. I don't heat hot dogs," Willard said of the gimmick, which will be televised live on Fox Sports 1... read more
- 19:53 Phoenix neighborhoods trying to raise money in Sky Harbor noise fight
- 19:46 Rio slum dwellers protest deadly gang, police gunbattles
- 19:25 Arizona's top high school football prospects 2018
- 19:07 Mobile council approves next round of capital improvements
- 18:56 NAU shooting case goes to jury
- 18:47 Huntsville developer Nicole Jones to run for state Senate
- 18:34 World's last male northern white rhino gets help from Tinder
- 18:34 Chipotle says sales rise, discloses payment system problem
- 18:31 NFL reinstates Arizona Cardinals' Daryl Washington
- 18:23 'Superbug' fungus new menace in US hospitals, mostly NY, NJ