Seven things to watch in tonight’s presidential debate:
Rounds One and Two are in the history books. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will debate for a third and final time Wednesday night at University of Nevada-Las Vegas. Fox News' Chris Wallace will moderate.
With 20 days until Election Day, this will be the candidates' last chance to make their closing arguments before a national audience and possibly pull the race from the muck of the past three weeks. The format will be six timed segments of about 15 minutes each.
The topics, per Wallace, are debt and entitlements, immigration, the economy, the Supreme Court, foreign "hot spots,"... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:50 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila not sweating spring results