Sexual harassment: Signs your teen may be affected — and how to talk about it
CLOSE Sexual-assault prevention isn’t a cut-and-dried science. In fact, according to the CDC’s website, “Few programs, to date, have been shown to prevent sexual-violence perpetration.”
Sexual harassment has dominated much of the discussion in American politics, entertainment, media and in the workplace.
You've probably talked about the lewd behavior with your friends and your significant other. But how should you broach the topic with your teenager? How do you spot signs that he or she might be experiencing harassment at school or at after-school jobs? And how do you help your child stand... read more
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez
- 18:06 Police: Third Arizona student arrested in 2 days after bringing gun...
- 17:31 Dominant NL West, 'Babe Ruth of Japan' highlight 2018 Cactus League
- 16:45 More access sought for Border Patrol on federal land near border
- 16:45 Officials: Man shot by Mesa police has died