Shakira slammed by politician for 'promoting lesbianism,' 'moral decay' in music video with Rihanna
A Colombian politician has slammed sexy pop star Shakira for "promoting lesbianism" in her latest steamy music video.
Marco Fidel Ramirez is calling on Colombia's National Television Authority to ban the 37-year-old's "Can't Remember To Forget You" clip from being broadcast on any of the nation's channels.
@7MarcoFidelR/via Twitter Colombia's Marco Fidel Ramirez has started a petition to have the country's National Television Authority ban Shakira's music video, saying it promotes immorality. read more
- 18:39 Mylar balloons in power lines trigger outages in Gilbert
- 18:37 Coaches, players, writers reflect on impact coach Jesse Parker left
- 18:37 D-Backs Game Day: No J.D. Martinez or Paul Goldschmidt in lineup vs...
- 17:30 Democrats herald agreement on sweeping Russia sanctions bill
- 17:05 Cardinals Training Day: Carson Palmer, Larry Fitzgerald won't play...
- 17:00 N.Y. pays $10,440 to restore FDR's Packard
- 16:47 Trump's new message man deletes inconvenient tweets
- 16:08 Funeral services for Payson-area flash-flood victims begin Monday
- 15:58 Chip Ganassi would love Kyle Larson to run the 500, Larson has some...
- 13:43 Protesting a coffee house over gentrification fears is silly — and...