Sheriff: 4 Arizona kids kept locked up at home, with no access to food, bathroom
CLOSE Arizona’s child-welfare agency says to call the child-abuse hotline if you reasonably believe that a child has been “abused, neglected, exploited or abandoned.”
TUCSON – A Tucson-area couple were arrested and jailed on suspicion of child abuse after authorities say four children were allegedly locked in separate rooms for up to 12 hours at a time with no access to food, water, lights or bathroom facilities.
No bail was immediately set for 69-year-old Benito Gutierrez or 64-year-old Carol Gutierrez and online court records didn’t show either has an attorney who could comment on the... read more
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents