Sheriff: 4 Arizona kids kept locked up at home, with no access to food, bathroom
CLOSE Arizona’s child-welfare agency says to call the child-abuse hotline if you reasonably believe that a child has been “abused, neglected, exploited or abandoned.”
TUCSON – A Tucson-area couple were arrested and jailed on suspicion of child abuse after authorities say four children were allegedly locked in separate rooms for up to 12 hours at a time with no access to food, water, lights or bathroom facilities.
No bail was immediately set for 69-year-old Benito Gutierrez or 64-year-old Carol Gutierrez and online court records didn’t show either has an attorney who could comment on the... read more
- 01:43 Trump tries to change focus of border debate
- 01:05 Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- 20:58 OâRourke to Democrats: Go to Trump country
- 20:15 Julian Castro says family separation issue far from over
- 18:24 Sylvester Turner fires up Texas Democrats at party convention
- 18:24 Does the Democratic Party have the talent, money to carry the day?
- 17:01 Immigration turmoil widens political divide, turns into political...
- 16:46 First lady's 'don't care' jacket is a gift to memers online
- 16:27 Texas budget board asks state agencies to slash 10 percent from...
- 15:43 Mayor Turner names new finance director for city of Houston