Sheriff: Murder-suicide suspected in Yavapai County deaths
CLOSE Readers can send news tips to azcentral.com via the newspaper's social media channels, email or by calling the office.
A man and woman were found shot to death in a Yavapai County home Tuesday and officials believe the deaths were an apparent murder-suicide.
Yavapai County Sheriff's Office deputies were dispatched to a home in the 4100 block of Passage Lane in Rimrock for a welfare check after neighbors noticed a door that had been opened since the day before, officials said.
Upon arriving deputies discovered the two bodies inside the home, the Sheriff's Office said.
Officials on... read more
- 15:25 Police: Student caught with gun in car at Liberty High School in...
- 15:00 Second child in Houston dies from flu-related causes
- 14:57 Mueller files new charges in Manafort case
- 14:22 Gilbert High students stage walkout after 17 killed at Florida high...
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today