Sheriff: Murder-suicide suspected in Yavapai County deaths
CLOSE Readers can send news tips to azcentral.com via the newspaper's social media channels, email or by calling the office.
A man and woman were found shot to death in a Yavapai County home Tuesday and officials believe the deaths were an apparent murder-suicide.
Yavapai County Sheriff's Office deputies were dispatched to a home in the 4100 block of Passage Lane in Rimrock for a welfare check after neighbors noticed a door that had been opened since the day before, officials said.
Upon arriving deputies discovered the two bodies inside the home, the Sheriff's Office said.
Officials on... read more
- 19:12 Putin soccer ball gift to Trump gets routine security check
- 19:12 Abbott campaign 'tracker' gets angry pushback at Valdez rally
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve