Sherrington: Yu Darvish’s near-perfect game not officially the best performance in Rangers history, but it’s hard to beat
SportsDay columnist Kevin Sherrington answered reader questions during a live chat Wednesday. Here are some highlights:
Was Darvish's game last night the best game ever pitched by a Texas Ranger?
Kevin Sherrington: Not officially, since Kenny Rogers actually threw a perfect game. But if you take everything into consideration, the number of strikeouts, only one ball out of the infield until the 9th, it was hard to beat. You have to consider, however, what a poor lineup the Astros used. Jose Altuve is a nice little player. Like him very much. And that's about it.
Tough call for Wash. Would... read more
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it