Should all drivers who cause fatal car accidents be drug tested?
CLOSE Steve and Tana Smith talk about the death of their son Joe and the subsequent investigation that led to no charges being filed against he driver of the semitruck that struck the car in which Joe was a passanger. David Kadlubowski/azcentral.com
The parents of a teen boy killed in a horrific crash with a semitruck are pushing the Arizona Legislature to pass a bill that would require law enforcement to complete drug and alcohol testing for anyone who may have caused a fatal traffic crash.
"Everyone we have spoken to has told us they thought this was already a law," Tana Smith... read more
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez