Should all drivers who cause fatal car accidents be drug tested?
CLOSE Steve and Tana Smith talk about the death of their son Joe and the subsequent investigation that led to no charges being filed against he driver of the semitruck that struck the car in which Joe was a passanger. David Kadlubowski/azcentral.com
The parents of a teen boy killed in a horrific crash with a semitruck are pushing the Arizona Legislature to pass a bill that would require law enforcement to complete drug and alcohol testing for anyone who may have caused a fatal traffic crash.
"Everyone we have spoken to has told us they thought this was already a law," Tana Smith... read more
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House