Siblings not shocked that teen who shot family had gun
Nashville police say during an argument about getting up and getting ready for the day, a 16-year-old boy opened fire on his grandmother, 12-year-old sister and 6-year-old nephew. None of their wounds are life-threatening.
NASHVILLE — The older siblings of a teen who shot his family because he didn't want to get up for school say they don't know what led him to pull the trigger but aren't surprised he got his hands on a gun.
As neighbors awoke Tuesday to head to school, work or a Super Tuesday polling place, the 16-year-old argued with family members, grabbed a 9mm handgun from a closet,... read more
- 14:48 ASU basketball adds 7-foot big man to talented 2018 recruiting class
- 14:24 Fans react to Arizona Diamondbacks game exclusively on Facebook
- 14:01 NFL mock draft: Where will Arizona high school products get picked...
- 13:43 US to end special protections for 9,000 Nepalese immigrants
- 13:33 'Busy' Trump admits he didn't get wife much for her birthday
- 13:31 More kids have autism, better diagnosis may be the reason
- 12:54 White House takes questions at Take Your Kid to Work Day
- 12:00 White House says Trump to visit UK in July
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow