Siblings not shocked that teen who shot family had gun
Nashville police say during an argument about getting up and getting ready for the day, a 16-year-old boy opened fire on his grandmother, 12-year-old sister and 6-year-old nephew. None of their wounds are life-threatening.
NASHVILLE — The older siblings of a teen who shot his family because he didn't want to get up for school say they don't know what led him to pull the trigger but aren't surprised he got his hands on a gun.
As neighbors awoke Tuesday to head to school, work or a Super Tuesday polling place, the 16-year-old argued with family members, grabbed a 9mm handgun from a closet,... read more
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it