SideTrack: Jenny Slate
DRESS PARADE: Fans of Milton native Jenny Slate have long loved her acting chops and comedy style, and lately she’s been rocking some serious fashion skills to boot. At Thursday’s Los Angeles premiere of “Comrade Detective,” Slate sashayed down the red carpet in slim trousers and a diaphanous floral blouse by Osman. Earlier last week, she attended the Hollywood Foreign Press Association Grants Banquet in a gray and white Etro dress. It’s all part of the actress’s fab, chic summer, and fashion watchers are taking notice. When her new movie “Landline” had its Hollywood premiere, Slate wore a... read more
- 19:03 Red Wings trade Riley Sheahan to make cap space for Andreas Athanasiou
- 18:44 LIVE: Watch the Phoenix Rising FC playoff game
- 18:44 Moon Valley football player in critical condition after collapsing...
- 18:19 Trump plans to help with Russia legal bills
- 18:19 Funeral held for US soldier at center of Trump fight
- 17:49 Game Day: Goalie Louis Domingue returns to Coyotes' crease vs....
- 17:07 Democratic chairman: Trump 'most dangerous' president ever
- 17:07 Mayor Garcetti taking his Los Angeles gig national
- 15:53 Gilbert Highland overcomes Jack Plummer, Gilbert 41-34
- 14:06 Trump celebrates IS defeat in Raqqa