SideTrack: Jenny Slate
DRESS PARADE: Fans of Milton native Jenny Slate have long loved her acting chops and comedy style, and lately she’s been rocking some serious fashion skills to boot. At Thursday’s Los Angeles premiere of “Comrade Detective,” Slate sashayed down the red carpet in slim trousers and a diaphanous floral blouse by Osman. Earlier last week, she attended the Hollywood Foreign Press Association Grants Banquet in a gray and white Etro dress. It’s all part of the actress’s fab, chic summer, and fashion watchers are taking notice. When her new movie “Landline” had its Hollywood premiere, Slate wore a... read more
- 19:25 GCU baseball drops season opener to TCU
- 18:42 Arizona high school football: Spencer Rattler, Jack Miller No. 1...
- 18:39 Biden, in public and private, tiptoes toward a 2020 run
- 18:39 Trump overreaches to claim indictment proves 'no collusion'
- 18:39 Trump focuses on first responders after Florida shooting
- 18:39 FBI pressure increases with failure to avert school shooting
- 18:39 How to disrupt an election: Fake IDs, fraud and Facebook
- 18:39 Mueller charges Russians with meddling in 2016 race
- 17:47 Overwatch Championship: Four teams compete for scholarships at ASU...
- 17:30 Step by step: How the Parkland school shooting unfolded