SideTrack: Jenny Slate
DRESS PARADE: Fans of Milton native Jenny Slate have long loved her acting chops and comedy style, and lately she’s been rocking some serious fashion skills to boot. At Thursday’s Los Angeles premiere of “Comrade Detective,” Slate sashayed down the red carpet in slim trousers and a diaphanous floral blouse by Osman. Earlier last week, she attended the Hollywood Foreign Press Association Grants Banquet in a gray and white Etro dress. It’s all part of the actress’s fab, chic summer, and fashion watchers are taking notice. When her new movie “Landline” had its Hollywood premiere, Slate wore a... read more
- 18:05 Trump immigration policies endanger Texas Republicans ahead of...
- 16:45 Governor announces July special election for empty San Antonio...
- 16:15 Trump fuels anger, enthusiasm at Texas Democratic Convention
- 16:02 Texas Ag Commissioner Sid Miller compares separating migrant...
- 12:52 Julian Castro cancels trip to presidential caucus state to protest...
- 12:38 Billboard tells liberals to keep driving until they've left Texas
- 10:52 Houston makes short list for the 2020 Democratic National Convention
- 07:59 Bolton: NK has 'dramatic choice,' talks will move quickly