SideTrack: Jenny Slate
DRESS PARADE: Fans of Milton native Jenny Slate have long loved her acting chops and comedy style, and lately she’s been rocking some serious fashion skills to boot. At Thursday’s Los Angeles premiere of “Comrade Detective,” Slate sashayed down the red carpet in slim trousers and a diaphanous floral blouse by Osman. Earlier last week, she attended the Hollywood Foreign Press Association Grants Banquet in a gray and white Etro dress. It’s all part of the actress’s fab, chic summer, and fashion watchers are taking notice. When her new movie “Landline” had its Hollywood premiere, Slate wore a... read more
- 08:23 Don't miss the best meteor shower of 2017, happening Thursday morning
- 08:23 Mesa officials hope new Pioneer Park will encourage play – for both...
- 07:22 Former state special education director says TEA knew about...
- 07:14 'The Usual Santas,' crime fiction that's both naughty and nice
- 06:41 India says Chinese construction on river dirtying water
- 06:09 Russia says it supports its athletes competing in the Olympics...
- 01:29 Late-night host Kimmel holds son, pleads for health care
- 23:58 Police: Tucson man dies in motorcycle crash in New Mexico
- 23:58 'Conditions have not changed': Activists call for policy reforms in...
- 21:12 Filing is over -- now the hard part begins for Texas political...