SideTrack: Kristina and Patrick Lyons, Laurie David, Catherine Gildea and more...
OH, SNAP: Kristina and Patrick Lyons played host for an evening of poetry and prosecco at their store, Portobello Road in Chestnut Hill. Laurie David — book editor, noted film producer and environmental activist, who also happens to be Larry David’s ex-wife — shared some opening remarks before a full lineup of folks read excerpts from the late Peggy Freydberg’s “Poems from the Pond.” Among the ladies who read aloud: Attorney General Maura Healey; Sally Taylor, singer-songwriter, philanthropist and daughter to musicians James Taylor and Carly Simon; Merle Perkins, founding member of Urban... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...