SideTrack: Rose-Marie and Eijk van Otterloo and Susan and Matthew Weatherbie
DUTCH TREATS: Boston’s Museum of Fine Arts now has bragging rights to “Portrait of Aeltje Uylenburgh,” one of the finest Rembrandt portraits in private hands, part of Rose-Marie and Eijk van Otterloo and Susan and Matthew Weatherbie’s donation announced yesterday of 113 works of 17th-century Dutch and Flemish art by 76 artists. The Boston-area collectors plan to give the MFA their art collections, as well as a major research library and funding to establish a Center for Netherlandish Art at the museum. This calls for one heck of a thank you card.
- 18:37 Diamondbacks sign outfielder Jarrod Dyson
- 17:52 Man shot dead by off-duty officer at Scottsdale mall pointed gun at...
- 17:33 Arizona Diamondbacks: Should best trades in franchise history...
- 16:25 Buying a new car? Here are the four best deals
- 16:23 Newcomer’s guide to spring in Phoenix
- 15:49 Trump to attend Gridiron Dinner after skipping it last year
- 15:47 Finals fours: Setting the Arizona high school basketball...
- 15:30 In 'Educated,' the inspiring story of an isolated young woman...
- 15:08 Los Angeles Dodgers eager to finish what they started, win the...
- 15:01 Craft beer, whiskey producers hail giant excise tax cut