SideTrack: Rose-Marie and Eijk van Otterloo and Susan and Matthew Weatherbie
DUTCH TREATS: Boston’s Museum of Fine Arts now has bragging rights to “Portrait of Aeltje Uylenburgh,” one of the finest Rembrandt portraits in private hands, part of Rose-Marie and Eijk van Otterloo and Susan and Matthew Weatherbie’s donation announced yesterday of 113 works of 17th-century Dutch and Flemish art by 76 artists. The Boston-area collectors plan to give the MFA their art collections, as well as a major research library and funding to establish a Center for Netherlandish Art at the museum. This calls for one heck of a thank you card.
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe
- 02:21 Police: Second sheriff's deputy dead after shooting during...