SideTrack: Rose-Marie and Eijk van Otterloo and Susan and Matthew Weatherbie
DUTCH TREATS: Boston’s Museum of Fine Arts now has bragging rights to “Portrait of Aeltje Uylenburgh,” one of the finest Rembrandt portraits in private hands, part of Rose-Marie and Eijk van Otterloo and Susan and Matthew Weatherbie’s donation announced yesterday of 113 works of 17th-century Dutch and Flemish art by 76 artists. The Boston-area collectors plan to give the MFA their art collections, as well as a major research library and funding to establish a Center for Netherlandish Art at the museum. This calls for one heck of a thank you card.
- 08:39 Last Minute Gift Ideas for the Jetsetter
- 08:12 Luxury homes: $1.5M Phoenix mansion has hand-scraped hardwood floors
- 08:09 South Carolina serial killer did time for Arizona rape
- 08:09 Advocates use petitions to force Phoenix council votes on passion...
- 08:09 Lead not common in Arizona schools' drinking water, report finds
- 08:09 Arizona law and surrogacy: What you need to know
- 06:45 Baby milk maker orders global recall over salmonella fears
- 06:43 Residents return to rubble as fire crews make progress on San Diego...
- 05:33 Diphtheria deaths in Indonesia spark immunization campaign
- 04:04 Start the clock for Trump, GOP in last push on taxes, budget