SideTrack: Shaquille O’Neal wows the crowd
BOOM SHAQ-ALAKA: Shaquille O’Neal, aka DJ Diesel, wowed a sold-out crowd as he performed at The Grand this week. Throughout his set, the former basketball star gave fans a flashback to his sporting past as he led them in a couple of chants, including “Boston Celtics” and “Barkley Sucks,” which was, of course, inspired by his rivalry with fellow NBA retiree Charles Barkley. We’re told that there was plenty of representation from Shaq’s old team, our very own Celtics, in the audience. His ex-teammate Nate Robinson was on the premises, hopping into the DJ booth with O’Neal for a song, while... read more
- 07:26 In addition to flood bond, Harris County IDs $620M in mitigation...
- 00:45 Gates testimony dredges up Trump inaugural spending mystery
- 00:45 What to Watch: Minn.,Wis. primaries test allegiance to Trump
- 00:36 'Blue wave' to be tested in key Midwestern primaries
- 00:30 Trump warns Cuomo: Anybody who runs against me 'suffers'
- 00:30 Manafort trial turns from prosecution's case to his defense
- 00:30 Secretly taping conversations is not unknown in Trump world