Signing day: Solomon Enis of North Canyon commits to Utah
Phoenix North Canyon senior wide receiver Solomon Enis committed to Utah on national signing day Wednesday morning.
Enis is a four-star recruit and was rated by azcentral sports as Arizona's No. 1 2018 football prospect.
The 6-foot-4 receiver was deciding between ASU, Penn State, USC and Utah. His father, Curtis Enis, was a star running back for the Nittany Lions in the mid-90s and went on to be a first-round draft pick in the NFL.
LOOK BACK: Solomon Enis recruiting updates
In his senior season, Enis caught 46 passes for 820 yards and eight touchdowns for the Rattlers.
MORE: Arizona high... read more
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...