Silence may be golden for Pats
The Patriots have been quiet, even for the Patriots.
Since the free agency negotiation window opened Monday at noon, it’s been a futile exercise in trying to link the Patriots to a single player outside of their organization.
There are two potential explanations. Maybe they’ve literally spoken to no one, which is highly unlikely. Or maybe they’ve put the fear of God into those who might otherwise flap their gums to relay certain bits of information, which is the norm.
Or maybe, as a combination of both options, the Patriots just like their team. That’s not to say they won’t fill... read more
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...
- 19:15 Scottsdale daredevil Valerie Thompson crashes at more than 340 mph...
- 18:57 Diamondbacks' Brad Boxberger eager to embrace his role, whatever it...
- 18:35 High school baseball roundup: Desert Mountain stuns No. 1 Basha
- 18:13 Arizona Cardinals Insiders Podcast: Offseason grade and mailbag...
- 17:41 Study: Medical bankruptcies may not be as common as thought
- 17:41 Leading AIDS researcher selected as CDC director
- 17:07 Trump pushing Europe to fix Iran deal he may blow up anyway
- 16:21 Chris Mack? Shaka Smart? Who will be Louisville's next basketball...
- 16:10 Source: ASU football to hire ex-Sun Devil Derek Hagan