Silence may be golden for Pats
The Patriots have been quiet, even for the Patriots.
Since the free agency negotiation window opened Monday at noon, it’s been a futile exercise in trying to link the Patriots to a single player outside of their organization.
There are two potential explanations. Maybe they’ve literally spoken to no one, which is highly unlikely. Or maybe they’ve put the fear of God into those who might otherwise flap their gums to relay certain bits of information, which is the norm.
Or maybe, as a combination of both options, the Patriots just like their team. That’s not to say they won’t fill... read more
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat