Singapore: New theme park focuses on imperiled river habitats
Travelers can go rolling on a river without leaving land at a new theme park that opened this week in Singapore.
River Safari, the newest addition to Wildlife Reserves Singapore, showcases eight of the world's best known river habitats, including those of the Mississippi, Nile, Mekong, Yangtze and Amazon rivers.
The park is home to 5,000 animals, including one of the world's largest collections of freshwater animals.
"We look forward to bringing visitors up close to the fascinating wildlife that live in river habitats, which are disappearing faster than forest and marine... read more
- 16:54 Iranian foreign minister wants "respect" from US
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia