Six telling trends before NFL free agency begins
Free agency doesn't officially start until 4 p.m. Wednesday, but the NFL offseason has already started to take shape.
Ahead of a flurry of deals, we broke down the biggest events and trends of the last two weeks and outlined what they might mean for the rest of the league moving ahead:
Superstar vacuumsWhat happened: The NFL lost Peyton Manning and Calvin Johnson to retirement over the past 48 hours. Both are Hall-of-Fame locks with near ironclad arguments that they're among the five best players ever at their respective positions.
What it means: Manning's Denver Broncos and Johnson's... read more
- 00:41 Democrats gather to confront lingering 2016 frustration
- 00:41 His former associates in court, Trump focuses on 'winning'
- 00:41 Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty on 8 charges
- 00:41 Inside catch and kill: Cohen, a porn star and 'Individual 1'
- 00:41 In courtroom, Manafort stood frozen as 8 guilty counts read
- 00:41 Timeline: From 'nothing to see here' to Cohen's guilty pleas
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...