Six-time champion Serena Williams feels at home at Sony Open
Serena Williams is as comfortable at the Sony Open as she is in a pair of worn-out blue jeans. She lives an hour away in Palm Beach Gardens, is unfazed by the heat and humidity and has won the Key Biscayne tournament six times.
No woman has won more trophies here, and if Williams wins a seventh title, she will surpass Andre Agassi for the all-time record.
The 32-year-old defending champion and world No. 1 looked at home and calm Tuesday afternoon doing a series of beachside interviews at the Ritz-Carlton Resort.
“I have been waiting on this for a while, it feels good to be back... read more
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...