Six-time champion Serena Williams feels at home at Sony Open
Serena Williams is as comfortable at the Sony Open as she is in a pair of worn-out blue jeans. She lives an hour away in Palm Beach Gardens, is unfazed by the heat and humidity and has won the Key Biscayne tournament six times.
No woman has won more trophies here, and if Williams wins a seventh title, she will surpass Andre Agassi for the all-time record.
The 32-year-old defending champion and world No. 1 looked at home and calm Tuesday afternoon doing a series of beachside interviews at the Ritz-Carlton Resort.
“I have been waiting on this for a while, it feels good to be back... read more
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it