Sixties sex symbol Gina Lollobrigida still tabloid star
And now for some news from Gina Lollobrigida.
Get out your Google, young millennials, because Luigina Lollobrigida, 87-going-on-88, an Italian-born 50s/60s-era movie star who could make Marilyn Monroe look demure, is back in the news and does she have a tabloid story.
It's in Vanity Fair's February issue. On the cover, the newest movie-star It Girl, Rosamund Pike.
Inside, under the headline, "Twilight of the Goddess," Lollobrigida is pictured lolling like a sultana in her harem, and looking nothing like her age.
She dishes to contributing writer James Reginato about why she... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...