Skiing the slopes of optimism
We are, at heart, a culture of optimists. After all, when you fall in love with a sport/lifestyle/hobby/obsession that depends on someone as fickle as Mother Nature, you have no choice.
And there is no question this season has challenged us. Particularly off the incredible, long-lasting snowpack of last season.
We know there have not been a lot of storms. We understand our brilliant eastern snowmakers and groomers have been challenged with warm then cold then warm and who knows what else. But still, we crave our on-snow experience.
With that in mind, my husband and I pointed our car north... read more
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions