Sky withdraws cyclist Sergio Henao from racing
LONDON -- Team Sky has withdrawn Colombian rider Sergio Henao from racing after a monthly review raised questions over his blood values.
Team leader Dave Brailsford said in a statement on Wednesday that squad experts "had questions about Sergio's out-of-competition control tests at altitude, tests introduced this winter by the anti-doping authorities. We need to understand these readings better."
The 26-year-old Henao was born at altitude in Rionegro, Colombia, and lives and trains in that region in the off-season. He returned there in October and had WADA-accredited... read more
- 02:23 Defense sparkles again as Diamondbacks take series against Giants
- 01:52 EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers even before DC
- 01:06 In Comey memos, Trump talks of jailed journalists, 'hookers'
- 01:06 Trump legal team in Russia probe gets Rudy Giuliani
- 01:06 Tucson Roadrunners win playoff debut against San Jose Barracuda
- 00:11 Matthew Liberatore wins battle of top prospects against Nolan Gorman
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance