Sky withdraws cyclist Sergio Henao from racing
LONDON -- Team Sky has withdrawn Colombian rider Sergio Henao from racing after a monthly review raised questions over his blood values.
Team leader Dave Brailsford said in a statement on Wednesday that squad experts "had questions about Sergio's out-of-competition control tests at altitude, tests introduced this winter by the anti-doping authorities. We need to understand these readings better."
The 26-year-old Henao was born at altitude in Rionegro, Colombia, and lives and trains in that region in the off-season. He returned there in October and had WADA-accredited... read more
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it