Snap judgments from Week 4 in college football
College football's biggest story lines can build up — or get knocked down — in one snap. After a Saturday full of action and overreaction, we're here to help you figure out what's hot, what's not and what's true. Here are five storylines to know (and, in some cases, debunk):
This week's Snap Judgments:
1. Michigan is back! ... kind of?No one is saying Michigan is a Big Ten or national championship contender yet, but the Wolverines looked better in Saturday's 31-0 win over BYU in all facets of the game than they have in years. Sure, the Cougars were drained from a daunting nonconference... read more
- 17:51 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 16:00 What happens to Mueller probe if Rosenstein loses his job?
- 15:21 Trump riding in sleeker version of 'Beast' presidential limo
- 13:15 Harris County to begin work on new floodplain maps
- 12:51 Trump takes aim at Iran in UN speech
- 12:51 Cody Wilson, 3-D printer gun activist, steps down from company...
- 11:45 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 11:19 Solid gold