Snow pummels northern Arizona; Flagstaff closes schools
Hazardous driving conditions are reported on highways in northern Arizona due snowfall from a storm that has caused public schools in Flagstaff to close Wednesday.
The National Weather Service says snow showers will persist across much of the region into late Wednesday morning as some highways are reportedly slick with poor visibility.
The Arizona Department of Transportation has plows out on Interstates 17 and 40. The department says all state highways are open but advises drivers to use caution.
SEE ALSO: Rain moves into Phoenix area; snow expected in Arizona high country
Affected areas... read more
- 15:36 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes take on Sabres in Buffalo
- 15:26 Conservative Utah lets women get birth control from pharmacy
- 13:58 Diamondbacks uniforms: What Arizona is wearing in 2018 MLB season
- 13:25 Insider: Do the Colts still have a shot at Saquon Barkley?
- 13:14 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the wide receivers
- 12:40 Christian Kirk: It would be 'surreal' to go to Arizona Cardinals in...
- 12:07 Houston identies $700M in priority flood control projects
- 11:29 Arizona's best high school baseball coaches: Top of the heap
- 11:11 NFL draft QB rankings: Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Baker...
- 08:39 Pella's Kirk Korver, brother of Cleveland Cavaliers' Kyle Korver,...