So long, Scruffy's
I'm writing this on April 1, and I wish I could declare "April Fools!" about the closing of Irish pub Scruffy Murphy's.
Sadly, Easter Sunday was its final day of operation, at least in the College Park location.
Owner Brian Milmoe confided that he was keeping his eyes open for a new spot, and the crowd last Friday seemed numerous enough to warrant one.
- 12:24 Melania Trump to discuss Africa trip Wednesday in New York
- 11:47 US warns Russia over missile defense for Syria
- 11:34 VIDEO: What you need to know from the first Beto-Cruz debate, in 13...
- 11:02 The Latest: AP source says Rosenstein expecting to be fired
- 11:02 Trump no statehood for Puerto Rico with critics in office
- 11:02 Trump says he hasn't decided whether to fire Rosenstein
- 06:46 Eyeing White House, Cory Booker introduces himself to Iowa
- 01:52 Weighing whether to can Rosenstein, Trump tuned in TV hosts
- 01:52 Some farmers worry Trump's bailout checks won't be enough
- 00:54 Trump, at UN, to again confront North Korea's nuclear threat