Someone has hired a private detective to investigate former Louisville AD Tom Jurich
CLOSE In this University of Louisville Athletic Association meeting on June 2, 2017, interim President Greg Postel praises the review of then-athletic director Tom Jurich.
The low-key settlement talks between the University of Louisville and Tom Jurich may be headed for a more confrontational tone now that a private detective agency has been hired to investigate the former athletic director.
Kentucky Special Investigative Unit, a licensed detective agency based in Louisville, is pursuing leads related to U of L's contract with Adidas and has approached Courier Journal seeking... read more
- 16:35 Severe winter storm, heavy snow headed to northern Arizona
- 15:42 Michigan basketball pushes through Ohio State on senior day, 74-62
- 15:33 Austin Hatch dresses on Michigan's senior day as honorary captain
- 15:14 Boy, 3, pulled 'unresponsive' from Queen Creek-area pool
- 14:44 Mets GM Sandy Alderson believes Tim Tebow will eventually play in MLB
- 14:18 Ex-cheerleading coach pleads guilty to attempted molestation
- 13:38 Crash in Phoenix leaves one person dead, police say
- 13:14 The Latest: Trump to meet with Florida high school students
- 12:54 Florida suspect's red flags weren't enough to stop gun buy
- 12:01 Four great new fiction titles for teens and John Green fans