Someone has hired a private detective to investigate former Louisville AD Tom Jurich
CLOSE In this University of Louisville Athletic Association meeting on June 2, 2017, interim President Greg Postel praises the review of then-athletic director Tom Jurich.
The low-key settlement talks between the University of Louisville and Tom Jurich may be headed for a more confrontational tone now that a private detective agency has been hired to investigate the former athletic director.
Kentucky Special Investigative Unit, a licensed detective agency based in Louisville, is pursuing leads related to U of L's contract with Adidas and has approached Courier Journal seeking... read more
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House