Son of Swami picks boys basketball state quarterfinals
The Son of Swami goes to Lansing to watch the final three days of the girls basketball state tournament and when he returns the boys tournament has gone retro on him.
And by retro, SOS doesn't mean back to the 1980s or even the '70s.
The boys game has returned to the 1960s, but the twist is it is now the girls game of the '60s when each team used six players at a time.
And SOS saw visual proof!
Don't worry about things being congested at one end of the court with 12 players out there. The powers-that-be back then had that figured out. Each team stationed three players at each end of the... read more
- 03:38 Overconfident? Dem optimism surges as midterms approach
- 03:38 Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- 02:55 Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 02:55 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 02:13 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 22:55 Ted Cruz and Beto OâRourke take plenty of shots in first debate
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings