Sources: Andrew Barroway buys out Coyotes minority owners
Andrew Barroway is now the sole owner of the Coyotes.
Barroway has closed on his purchase of the team's minority owners, NHL sources confirmed Monday. And a search for a new CEO to lead the team and help with the organization's search for a new arena has already begun.
A nine-person ownership team had been in place after Barroway purchased a 51 percent majority of the franchise in 2014 for $152.5 million to become the Coyotes' majority owner, joining the IceArizona group that purchased the franchise in 2013.
This move, which has been speculated about for months, comes just days before the... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein