Sources: Andrew Barroway buys out Coyotes minority owners
Andrew Barroway is now the sole owner of the Coyotes.
Barroway has closed on his purchase of the team's minority owners, NHL sources confirmed Monday. And a search for a new CEO to lead the team and help with the organization's search for a new arena has already begun.
A nine-person ownership team had been in place after Barroway purchased a 51 percent majority of the franchise in 2014 for $152.5 million to become the Coyotes' majority owner, joining the IceArizona group that purchased the franchise in 2013.
This move, which has been speculated about for months, comes just days before the... read more
- 03:38 Overconfident? Dem optimism surges as midterms approach
- 03:38 Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- 02:55 Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 02:55 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 02:13 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 22:55 Ted Cruz and Beto OâRourke take plenty of shots in first debate
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings