Sources: MSU President Lou Anna Simon plans to step down Thursday amidst fallout from Larry Nassar case
CLOSE SportsPulse: USA TODAY Sports' Nancy Armour believes the court system served justice with Nassar's sentencing of up to 175 years in prison, however, there are many lessons still needed to be learned from this nightmare of a story.
Michigan State University President Lou Anna Simon plans to step down Thursday from her position, according to multiple sources with knowledge of her plans.
Simon had spent her entire career - from the mid-1970s on - at the university.
She has been under incredible pressure for several weeks to step aside. That pressure has racheted up during the last two... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...