South Carolina man sets mom on fire, later shot by brother after fleeing scene: police
A South Carolina man is accused of setting his mother on fire inside their home Tuesday morning before fleeing.
But the tables were turned when his brother later shot him twice, according to authorities.
The mother, 61-year-old Debra Davis, was taken to the hospital with second- and third-degree burns on about 40% of her body, the Anderson County Sheriff’s Office said.
Deputies received a call at approximately 8 a.m. that Piedmont woman had sought help at a neighbor’s home.
The neighbor, Randy Clark, told CBS affiliate WSPA-TV that he heard Davis screaming outside.
“I opened the door and... read more
- 20:49 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila is off to a rough start at the plate
- 18:32 ASU football podcast: Reviewing the first spring under coach Herm...
- 18:28 No. 8 ASU softball hosts No. 13 Arizona looking to solidify NCAA...
- 18:20 2004 fraud case causes sparks in GOP party leader's race
- 17:50 Texasâ ârevenge pornâ law struck down by state appeals court
- 17:42 Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russia probe
- 16:25 Arizona high school basketball, volleyball player Brandon Kwan, who...
- 15:45 NFL schedule rumors: Arizona Cardinals at Green Bay Packers in...
- 15:41 'Dance Moms' star Miller has cancer, underwent spine surgery
- 15:06 Poll: Most Texas voters oppose border wall