South Korea's president praises potential Trump-Kim meeting
Now Playing: South Korea's National Security Adviser Chung Eui-yong said President Donald Trump and North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un will meet by May this year. (March 8)
Media: Associated Press SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — South Korean President Moon Jae-in says a planned summit between U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un will be a "historical milestone" that will put the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula "really on track."
Moon in a statement read out by his spokesman on Friday also complimented Trump for accepting Kim's invitation for a... read more
- 14:06 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes battle the Minnesota Wild
- 14:06 Game Day: Phoenix Suns face Golden State Warriors minus their stars
- 11:03 Obama to visit Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Japan
- 03:01 Youth served as 20-year-old Daria Kasatkina outlasts valiant Venus...
- 01:55 ASU baseball opens Pac-12 play with comeback win over Oregon
- 01:11 ASU coach Herm Edwards braves flight with Blue Angels before Friday...
- 00:50 White House chief tells staff their jobs safeâ for now
- 00:42 Trump's possible China tariffs send opponents scrambling
- 00:32 Chaos rules: Left and right, Trump advisers in hot water
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...