South Korea's president praises potential Trump-Kim meeting
Now Playing: South Korea's National Security Adviser Chung Eui-yong said President Donald Trump and North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un will meet by May this year. (March 8)
Media: Associated Press SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — South Korean President Moon Jae-in says a planned summit between U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un will be a "historical milestone" that will put the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula "really on track."
Moon in a statement read out by his spokesman on Friday also complimented Trump for accepting Kim's invitation for a... read more
- 07:26 In addition to flood bond, Harris County IDs $620M in mitigation...
- 00:45 Gates testimony dredges up Trump inaugural spending mystery
- 00:45 What to Watch: Minn.,Wis. primaries test allegiance to Trump
- 00:36 'Blue wave' to be tested in key Midwestern primaries
- 00:30 Trump warns Cuomo: Anybody who runs against me 'suffers'
- 00:30 Manafort trial turns from prosecution's case to his defense
- 00:30 Secretly taping conversations is not unknown in Trump world
- 18:52 Trump claims Gov. Cuomo told him he wouldn't run against him
- 18:42 Gun issued to gubernatorial candidate Lupe Valdez goes missing
- 16:47 Santa Fe shooting prompts jump in number of Texas school marshals,...