South wins thriller over East on busy day of CIC flag football
South 21, West 18South’s Jade Hicks made a key flag pull with less than two minutes left to foil a three-point conversion attempt by West and help the Wolverines preserve a 21-18 flag football victory Saturday at West High.
>Both Cook Inlet Conference teams were coming off close losses earlier in the week – South lost to Chugiak by a touchdown and West lost by two points to Dimond. Saturday provided more drama.
“Another exciting, close CIC game where any team can win on any given day,” South coach Bob Kirn said by email.
This one came down to the final extra-point play. Down 21-12,... read more
- 03:38 Overconfident? Dem optimism surges as midterms approach
- 03:38 Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- 02:55 Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 02:55 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 02:13 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 22:55 Ted Cruz and Beto OâRourke take plenty of shots in first debate
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings