South wins thriller over East on busy day of CIC flag football
South 21, West 18South’s Jade Hicks made a key flag pull with less than two minutes left to foil a three-point conversion attempt by West and help the Wolverines preserve a 21-18 flag football victory Saturday at West High.
>Both Cook Inlet Conference teams were coming off close losses earlier in the week – South lost to Chugiak by a touchdown and West lost by two points to Dimond. Saturday provided more drama.
“Another exciting, close CIC game where any team can win on any given day,” South coach Bob Kirn said by email.
This one came down to the final extra-point play. Down 21-12,... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco