Sox aim for sweep with same lineup
The Chicago White Sox will try to earn their first sweep of Kansas City since July 9-11, 2010, with the same lineup that produced victories in their first two games.
The only difference is that Gavin Floyd will be on the mound Thursday as he faces nemesis Jeremy Guthrie, who had an 0.30 ERA in four starts against the Sox last year.
Here are the lineups:
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein