Sox aim for sweep with same lineup
The Chicago White Sox will try to earn their first sweep of Kansas City since July 9-11, 2010, with the same lineup that produced victories in their first two games.
The only difference is that Gavin Floyd will be on the mound Thursday as he faces nemesis Jeremy Guthrie, who had an 0.30 ERA in four starts against the Sox last year.
Here are the lineups:
- 03:38 Overconfident? Dem optimism surges as midterms approach
- 03:38 Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- 02:55 Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 02:55 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 02:13 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 22:55 Ted Cruz and Beto OâRourke take plenty of shots in first debate
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings