Spain govt "concerned" over subpoena for princess
MADRID -- The Spanish government is deeply concerned about the fact that one of the king's daughters has been named as a suspect in a corruption case, the foreign minister said Thursday.
Minister Jose Manuel Garcia Margallo said the summoning of Princess Cristina affected the entire country's image and urged that the case be resolved rapidly.
"Anything that affects an institution that has been so important in Spain's transition (from dictatorship to democracy) and which is so important for Spain's image abroad, causes enormous concern," Margallo told reporters.
The subpoena... read more
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it