Spaniard sentenced to death for gruesome killing in Thailand
BANGKOK – A Thai court has sentenced to death a Spanish man after finding him guilty of murder in the gruesome death of a fellow Spaniard.
Artur Segarra Princep was charged with the premediated murder in the death of 40-year old David Bernat, whose dismembered body was retrieved from a river and bloodstains and DNA found in Segarra's Bangkok apartment.
Segarra's lawyer said his client had denied the charges and will appeal.
During the investigation, police said they found a freezer in Segarra's home that is believed to have been used to store the body, as well as a book with instructions... read more
- 03:16 AP source: Kushner sought secret communications with Russia
- 03:16 Back home after foreign trip, Trump faces slew of challenges
- 01:29 Tony Stewart lets loose at Little 500, from a banana to a chugged...
- 00:58 Tony Stewart lets loose at Little 500, from a banana to a chugged...
- 00:49 Baylor tops Arizona softball to force Game 3 in NCAA Super Regional
- 22:23 Phoenix mural highlights history, achievements of Latinos in Arizona
- 21:05 Tucson police officers fatally shoot man in cemetery
- 20:31 Track modifications hope to put competitive spin on Coca-Cola 600
- 20:08 How the Predators built their roster for Stanley Cup success
- 18:22 azcentral.com Sports Awards Boys Tennis Player, Boys Tennis Coach...